Purpose of the guide
- Consolidate real-world lessons learned around performance testing.
- Present a roadmap for end-to-end performance testing.
- Narrow the gap between state of the art and state of the practice.
- The core activities of performance testing.
- Values and benefits associated with each type of performance testing.
- How to map performance testing to agile
- How to map performance testing to CMMI
- How to identify and capture performance requirements and testing objectives based on the perspectives of system users, business owners of the system, and the project team, in addition to compliance expectations and technological considerations.
- How to apply principles of effective reporting to performance test data.
- How to construct realistic workload models for Web applications based on expectations, documentation, observation, log files, and other data available prior to the release of the application to production.
Download the guide.
Read the guide online.
Please provide feedback on the guide, so we can improve on any issues missed.